Stimulus Payments to Support Households and Businesses
23 March 2020
The Federal and Victorian Governments are providing financial assistance to Australians. This assistance includes income support payments, payments to support households and temporary early releases of superannuation.
- Income support for individuals
- Payments to support households
- Temporary early release of superannuation
- Temporarily reducing superannuation minimum drawdown rates
- Reducing social security deeming rates
For more specific information regarding financial assistance, please visit the links below:
Information last updated 23 March 2020.